As E.Turgumbaev noted, this work was carried out in accordance with the instructions of the Head of the State within the framework of the Plan of the Nation - 100 concrete steps and the State program "Digital Kazakhstan".
Among the population, the most demanded services are for the registration of vehicles and issuing driving permits.
In 2017, more than 2.5 million such services were provided in 15 specialized service centers and 108 police registration and examination points.
December 27 this year. A special center was opened in Kokshetau, and next year their opening is planned in the cities of Atyrau, Uralsk and Ust-Kamenogorsk.
Thus, in 2018, the work on opening special centers in all regional centers and cities of national importance will be completed, - E.Turgumbayev specified.
In the new year, the registration and examination points in some district centers will be transferred to ordinary CSCs, where in a complex of other state services it will be possible to obtain a driving license and register a car.
This is aimed at convenience of the population, ensuring transparency and accessibility of the work of registration and examination units.
ErlanTurgumbayev said that to simplify and optimize public services in this area:
- The number of documents for the registration of transport and the issuance of driving licenses has been reduced (the address certificate, confirmation of payment of duties, fees and taxes, constituent documents of a legal entity, etc. are excluded);
- an extraterritorial principle of registration of transport and issuance of driving licenses is introduced, that is, it is possible to register a car and obtain a driving license in any special center;
- individual training and online training were introduced when obtaining a driver's license in categories "А, А1, В, В1" (motorcycles, tricycles, quads and cars);
- canceled the inspection of vehicles when issuing a duplicate of the certificate of registration, new cars, as well as in case of a change in the name. owner and re-equipment of transport;
- the passing of the examination for knowledge of the Rules of the Road at the expiration of the validity of the driving license;
- from January 1, 2018, the list of state numbers for increased demand is supplemented with numbers with the numeric designations 010, 020, 030, 040, 050, 060, 070, 077, 080, 090, 707, as well as the same letter designation (cost 138,768 tenge. or 5,700 percent of MCI).
The license plates 010, 020, 030, 040, 050, 060, 070, 077, 080, 090, 707 with the same letter designations will cost 274 170 tenge. or 11 400 percent of MCI; 100, 111, 200, 222, 300, 333, 400, 444, 500, 555, 600, 666, 700, 800, 888, 900, 999 with the same letter designation - 466 570 tenge. or 19,400 percent of MCI; 001, 002, 003, 004, 005, 006, 007, 008, 009, 777 with the same letter designation - 685 425 tenge. or 28 500 percent of MCI.
This year alone, about 4,000 sets of state registration numbers of increased demand were sold, about KZT 1.5 billion was received to the budget;
- on the portal of "e-government" (e-gov), a service for the exchange of driving permits is launched. The application and copies of the necessary documents are submitted via the Internet, the citizen comes to the special center only to receive a ready certificate;
- the service of on-line registration of the pledge of transport through the portal of "electronic government" has been implemented. All banks are connected to this service and citizens who purchase vehicles on credit will not have to contact the special center for registration of the pledge;
Deputy Interior Minister Yerlan Turgumbayev informed that the Ministry of Internal Affairs plans to: improve quality and reduce the time for provision of state services for the registration of transport and issuance of driving licenses;
1) to introduce for citizens online service for viewing and booking via the Internet available state car numbers, as well as selection of numbers for increased demand;
2) to ensure the receipt of applications through the portal of "electronic government" for the issuance of duplicates of the certificate of registration of transport, state number and driver's license, as well as its replacement upon expiry.
It will be possible to choose any PSC or special center for obtaining ready-made documents and state registration numbers;
3) reduce the registration of vehicles from 2 hours to 90 minutes, the exchange of driving permits from 2 hours to 60 minutes, except when necessary to take exams.
4) issuing an information certificate on the availability, absence, de-registration of vehicles to be carried out through the portal of "electronic government".
Summing up, Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs YerlanTurgumbayev summarized that the main principles of the work of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in the provision of public services are their automation, efficiency, transparency and reduced corruption.
Press Service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan